Christmas is just round the corner and these bite size Christmas brownies are perfect for any dog’s Christmas menu.
350g liver, chopped into small pieces
1/2 cup sweet potato, steamed till soft
Handful of baby spinach
20ml coconut oil
1) Add all the ingredients into a food processor and blend till well mixed
2) Pour brownie mixture into a shallow baking tray
3) Bake at 180 degree centigrade for 20 minutes
4) While warm, cut the brownies into bite sized squares and cool
For topping(optional): Cranberry Sauce
1/2 cup frozen cranberries
1) Place cranberries and water in a saucepan. Stir the mixture over low heat until the cranberries are reduced to a thick sauce (about 5 minutes)
2) Spread a thin layer of cranberry sauce over each brownie and top with coconut flakes
Note: This recipe makes about 30 small brownies. It can be kept in the fridge for up to 5 days or frozen for 2 months.