Celebrate the weekend with this mouth-watering steak.
4 sirloin steaks, 1/2 inch thick
6-8 broccoli florets, cut into small pieces
1-2 pieces of green cabbage leaves, finely chopped
- Steam broccoli for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool
- Finely chop cabbage leaves
- Heat up a frying pan. Fry steaks in hot pan for 1-2 minutes on each side, for a medium rare steak or 3-4 minutes for a well done steak.
- Transfer the steaks to a plate and rest for 10 minutes to allow the juices to settle
- Cut steaks into bite sized pieces and mix with the chopped cabbage and broccoli